- Investor roadshow – a room full of investors, with 100% of them agreeing to invest after the presentations!
- Key platform feature released: Integration with biometers – welcome on board Mendor – our partner in diabetes management technology. Clinpal now supports real-time, single sign-on integration with the Mendor Smart wireless glucose meter. The combined solution of Mendor Balance and Clinpal is a disruptive innovation in diabetes research and management!
- Wrap up construction iteration 8 – great progress with the product
- Kick-off for the world’s most innovative remote, online clinical trial
- Recruitment: Welcome on board Rafa Torregrosa, Software Developer!
- Partner selected for automated site payments – welcome on board Clinverse!
- Furiously conducting recruitment interviews
- Groundbreaking patient-reported outcomes instrument validation project kick-off. Can we prove that electronic patient questionnaires are usable and will retain scientific validity regardless of what kind of devices the users are using?
- Key platform feature released: Studies can now define their own branding in Clinpal, including intelligent, study-branded custom splash pages with automated tracking of traffic sources and patient outreach campaigns. This feature, combined with Clinpal Recruit provide a tremendously powerful mechanism for real-time execution of patient recruitment and enrollment that involves the sites and patients and provides transparency for sponsors and patient recruitment specialist companies.
- Kai presenting @ Operational Excellence in Clinical Trials Summit in Berlin
- Doug speaking at Mobile Clinical Trials Congress in Edinburgh
- Recruitment: Welcome Guy Weatherburn, Infrastructure Engineer!
- Kai @ DIA Euromeeting
- Client & partner presentations, investors, busy month!
- Key platform feature released: Study recruitment pages are now fully integrated with the study database, providing advanced and intelligent features such as trial site search capability with integrated maps view, geolocation and distance calculations from the patient’s location.
- Advisory Board meeting
- Welcome also to Andy Smith, Software Developer
- External QA review – the road to state-of-the-art Quality Management System
- Recruitment: Welcome on board Constantin Overlack, Management Support!
- Investment round close! 2.4M USD raised towards growth funding.
- Key platform feature released: Best-in-class data capture edit checks and workflow. Workflow and edit check capabilities now include capability do define hard, soft and super-soft edit checks and have these fully integrated in the user-level workflows. Query management and data cleaning has never before been this easy!
- DIA Annual Meeting in San Diego
- Clinpal US Launch party
- Wrap up consulting project for evaluating the cost efficiency of electronic patient-reported outcomes vs. paper
- Recruitment: Welcome on Board Barry Keating, Senior Application Consultant & Tam Watson, Services Director!
- Kai finishes 9th @ Ultra Trail Andorra, congrats!
- Clinpal usability testing with patients – recruited 20 patients aged 60+ for usability testing and interviews by a third-party interviewer. Great result with 100% of participants stating they’re confident to use the system with no extra help, but also many interesting findings. Surprisingly, iPad mini was the most popular of the test devices and preferred over the regular size iPad 2!
- Launch of the biggest Clinpal study yet, 500 sites, 10,000 patients!
- Key platform feature released: Patient portal / dashboard. Finally, patients can be informed and engaged participants in clinical trials. Through their dashboard, they have access to messaging, documents, step-by-step workflow guidance and more
- Launch of the 100% remote, online clinical trial called verkko. This is a very exciting study, we’re very much looking forward to the results. You’ll hear more about this soon!
- Kai presenting @ Clinical Trials Forum in Finland
- Recruitment: Welcome on board: Spyros Tsevas, QA Manager
- Recruitment: Peter O’Donoghue, Project Manager also joined the services team
- Company get-together in Winchester – one of the rare moments for the entire team to get together for some food, drinks & fun!
- QMS project finished, successfully passed first major audit! Big undertaking, but finally we have an innovative, super efficient, mostly paperless QMS
- Recruitment: Welcome on board Lorraine Wyllie, Office Manager!
- Key platform feature released: ToDo / Messaging inbox for all users – innovative method that combines messaging with workflow and actionable tasks
- New website! Completely redesigned, with a new look-and-feel and a lot more product information
- Super addition to the development team, welcome Giles Cory, Software Developer!
- To make the team development team complete, David Collins, Software Developer also adds his enthusiasm, skills & experience into the team, welcome!
- Holidays! Time to relax & spend time with the families and get ready for a rock’n roll 2015!